Mywifiextnet Login Steps
For this, you can use the NETGEAR installation assistant for establishing a connection between an extender and the current Wi-Fi router network. Launch a web browser on your computer or mobile device.
Here’s how you can use the NETGEAR installation assistant for connecting the extender to your Wi-Fi router using Mywifiextnet
You should connect a computer or mobile device to the extender using WiFi or Ethernet connection:
- Wi-Fi: On your Wi-Fi enabled device, the Wi-Fi connection manager should be opened. Then connect to the extender network called NETGEAR_EXT and when it will be connected then the client LED light will light solid white.
- Ethernet: Now use an Ethernet cable to connect the Ethernet port on the extender to an Ethernet port on your computer.
- Then launch the web browser.
- Then enter http://www.mywifiext.net. You’ll see the NETGEAR installation assistant displaying
- Then attentively follow the prompts to connect your extender to the Wi-Fi network
- Now, unplug the extender and shift it to a new location that is about halfway between your router and the area with weak Wi-Fi signals.
- Then, the link status LED should be used to choose a spot where the extender-to-router connection is optimum.
- If you don’t see amber or white light on the link status LED, keep moving the extender to the outlets.
- Lastly, reconnect your computer or mobile device to the new extender Wi-Fi network.