Sometimes, a factory reset completely deletes all the personalized settings that include your user name, password, network name (SSID), and security settings. A factory reset is essential when you can’t recover your range extender’s admin password.
In order to reset your extender using the Reset button here’s what you need to do:
- Check that the extender’s power light is illuminated
- The extender’s reset or factory reset button should be located
- Generally, the button is located on the extender’s back side, bottom or side panel.
- Then use a paper clip or something like that to press and hold the reset or factory reset button for seven seconds
- Then release the reset or factory reset button and your extender will reset